Fallout 2 vs fallout 1 2019-07

2019-03-01 01:30:51

Fallout 1 + 2 are simply refined childhood for me. If you like a CRPG where the narrative is centered around the one character then obviously you will enjoy FO1 and 2 more.

Gameplay and story wise. Better story, villain, atmosphere, choices, all that good stuff.

Fallout 2 vs fallout 1. So I have seen a bunch of Fallout 3 vs Fallout New Vegas posts in this sub, but I was wondering out of the first two games which one do you guys.

Also Vault Dweller vs the Chosen One. It also has a bigger, more varied world, more vs items and far more.

It' s easier to level up and feels a bit more fair. I' ve spent a lot more time playing Fallout 2 than Fallout 1, mostly because I' m trying to find a good way to play through the second game.

I didn' t mind going back to fallout as a prequel and I barely noticed the unupdated game mechanics other than the trades ( with your npcs) and the lack of a " take all" button. Fallout 2 vs fallout 1.

Fallout 2 is much more forgiving and does not punish the player as often. these hot summer nights staying up late during the holidays, nerding through one of my very first strategic games.

I liked Fallout 1 for it' s story and it' s way that just kept me immersed in gameplay and kept me going vs for hourse, the gameplay wasn' t perfect but if it were a bit longer through any means of mods. Personally I have played Fallout 1- 3 and New Vegas and I have come to enjoy them all for different reasons, fallout 1 is my second favorite in the series.

I fallout think the only thing I liked more with Fallout 2 was the car, the side quests and the cutscenes. Fallout fallout 1 is the best written with the tightest narrative, Fallout 2 has more levity and content/ exploration.

Fallout 1 is a well- integrated game. Which did you think was a better character and why?

I think Fallout 1 was much better than 2. Not to play the devil' s advocate, but I played fallout 2 first and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

I know this type of thread may have been done to death in the past, but im new here so I thought it be cool to discuss this.